Must Have Halloween Cocktail Recipes
October 26, 2015
As you get ready for the neighborhood Halloween bash, be sure to add these cocktail ingredients to your shopping list. They are sure to be the hit of the party!
Zombie Cocktail Recipe
Image source: www.delish.com
The Zombie Cocktail is one of Jekyll and Hyde’s most popular recipes and due to the shot of 151 on top – it is one of strongest, too.
- 1 oz. light rum
- 1 oz. dark rum
- 1 oz. apricot liquor
- 2 oz. orange juice
- 1 dash lime bitters
- 1 oz. Bacardi 151 Rum
- orange slice and cherry for garnish
- Combine light rum, dark rum, apricot liquor, orange juice and bitters using a cocktail shaker.
- Pour into a large glass filled with ice. Top with the shot of Bacardi 151, then garnish with the orange slice and cherry.
Image source: www.cocktails.about.com
- 1 ½ oz. Midori
- 1 ½ oz. SKYY Infusions Blood Orange
- 2 oz. pineapple
- ½ oz. cream
- Combine all ingredients except grenadine in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake and strain over ice.
- Drizzle grenadine in glass.
Image source: www.drinkoftheweek.com
- 2 oz. Pinnacle Atomic Hot Vodka
- 1 oz. DeKuyper Pucker Sour Apple Schnapps
- 1 oz. apple juice
- lime wedge for garnish
- Rim martini glass with sprinkles.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into prepared martini glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Bleeding Heart Martini
Image source: www.marthastewart.com
- 2 oz. dry vermouth
- 8 oz. premium gin
- ice cubes
- 4 pickled baby beets, each placed on a cocktail skewer
- Chill 4 martini glasses in the freezer or fill with ice water and let sit until frosty, about 5 minutes (pour out water).
- Add vermouth, dividing evenly; swirl to coat the glasses, then pour out.
- Add gin to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously until chilled; divide among chilled glasses.
- Garnish each with a skewered pickled baby beet, and serve immediately.
These spooky drinks are sure to be the talk of the night. Good luck and be sure to take photos and post them on our Facebook page to share.