Want Alcohol for Your Event?
February 25, 2015
Question - What's the first thing you do when you walk into an event aside from saying the obligatory "hello!" to the boss or host? You get a drink, right? You will either be bored or pleasantly surprised by the options.
Set the mood.
Alcohol choices can set the mood at a particular event. At Bluegrass, we've got it all. We'll ask the right questions and listen to determine the right choices for the budget you set. And we might make some killer recommendations to get your event headed in the right direction!
Click here to fill out our event form.
We'll ask you questions like:
- What type of event are you planning?
- How many people you are expecting?
- What is your budget?
Other questions that come up might be:
- What does the menu look like? We can recommend food and drink pairings to suit your event.
- What atmosphere are you going for? Offering kegs or beer will lend itself to a more casual atmosphere, while wine can be more formal. Offering a special event cocktail can be a fun way to cut costs while still serving spirits.
- How adventurous is the crowd when it comes to trying new drinks? It might be fun to offer a craft beer selection to a willing crowd. Bring in craft beers made in Nashville for a local feel!
- Where is the event? We may have the inside scoop on what's allowed in certain places!
What about smaller events?
These questions can apply to larger events like weddings or company parties, but don't forget smaller affairs.
Wouldn't it be fun to host an intimate wine tasting event at your home for 12 of your closest friends? We can help with that too! Bill and Amanda LOVE wine and are fantastic about recommending a selection of wine that would be appropriate for a tasting.
When you think event, think Bluegrass. Amanda would love to help you plan the drinks at your next event!