Christmas Gifts and Stocking Stuffers
December 11, 2015
Still looking for gifts or stocking stuffers for folks on your list? Here are a few ideas:
1. Jack Daniels gift sets. We’ve got Old No. 7, Tennessee Honey, Gentleman Jack and more. Each comes with glassware or a flask.
2. Riedel Glassware. Yes, these glasses really do make your wine taste better.
3. Wine. When you don't know what to give, pick up a bottle of wine. Better yet, pair a bottle of wine with a box of chocolates.
4. Bluegrass Growler and Koozie. Fill it up and take it to a party as a hostess or Dirty Santa gift. Then the receiptient can bring it back to refill through out the year.
5. Woodford Reserve Masters Collection Rye. This double bottle pack allows the drinker to experience the difference between these two beauties.
6. YETI. We’ve got great stocking stuffers like bottle openers, hats, croakies and stickers. And we still have a few coolers available for “The Big Gift.”
7. Airplane Bottles. These were made for stockings, right?
8. Southern City Flavors. These chocolate covered pecans will be consumed before The Christmas Story marathon ends on Christmas Day.
9. Pickled Green Beans. Out of the stocking and into the bloody Mary.
There you go. Stop by Bluegrass and finish up your Christmas shopping so you can sit back, relax, and sip a beverage by the tree.