Hard Cider Sangria
August 27, 2014
Get ready for fall by trying this fabulous Hard Cider Sangria. With hard cider, lemon juice, and apple brandy, no wine is required! Here's how to make it:
- 1 cup quartered and thinly sliced unpeeled green, yellow, and red apples
- 1 naval orange-quartered and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 cup apple juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup apple brandy
- One 22-ounce bottle hard apple cider, chilled
In a pitcher, combine the apples with the oranges, apple juice, lemon juice and brandy. Just before serving, add the hard cider. Serve in tall glasses over ice.
If you try it, send us a note and let us know how it turned out!